The number of different UV curing units is almost as big as the number of UV applications!
Starting with the UV curing of small dots, the range goes up to large coating units and printing machines as well as the special challenge – the curing of 3-dimensional parts.
We differentiate between the following types of UV curing units:
UV Laboratory Equipment
- Stationary UV units (UVCubes)
- UV conveyer belts
- UV hand lamps
- UV units for spot curing
- UV LED pens
- UV inert units
Industrial UV Equipment
- Units for curing UV varnishes and pigmented varnishes
- UV printing machines in various printing applications
- Spot curing units for example for the electronic industry
- Roll to roll coating
- UV laser units for the curing of sharp contours
- LED units
- UV units with inertising equipment
Due to the large number of different UV units it is not possible to offer a complete listing of all types on this web site.