The Addixx Inert Box K-SV is made of polycarbonate; it features a hinged lid (top) which can quickly be opened and closed by means of two snap closures.
The basic version of the Addixx Inert Box K-SV is equipped with a gas inlet port and a gas outlet connection, a bottom plate for fixing substrates, and a window in the lid for irradiating. It is suitable for stationary irradiation during inertisation.
The Addixx Inert Box K-SV will be supplied with two valves for closing the Inert Box. This version is intended to be used for mobile irradiation under constant inert conditions, e.g. on a conveyor belt.
The interior walls of the bottom part of the Addixx Inert Box K-SV are equipped with a diffusely reflecting aluminium foil. It is intended to be used, among other things, for curing the edges of three-dimensional substrates or to make additional use of the irradiation reflected by the walls of the housing.
The Addixx Inert Box K-SV is currently offered in four versions of different sizes:
- IB-K102010SV (glass window, basic version)
- IB-K102010SV-Qz (quartz window, optionally)
- IB-K152010SV (glass window, basic version)
- IB-K152010SV-Qz (quartz window, optionally)
- IB-K192910SV (glass window, basic version)
- IB-K192910SV-Qz (quartz window, optionally)
- IB-K293910SV (glass window, basic version)
- IB-K293910SV-Qz (quartz window, optionally)
For additional information about the Addixx Inert Box K-SV, please refer to the individual pages of the Addixx Inert Boxes IB-K152010SV, IB-K102010SV, IB-K192910SV and IB-K293910SV. Of course, you can also contact us by e-mail email@example.com!
* Patent pending